fateslaying: (ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ)
hero in the works. ([personal profile] fateslaying) wrote in [community profile] edens2019-11-16 10:41 pm
Entry tags:

still doing lyrics

虚無の華 / flower of nothing

微風(そよかぜ) 随(まにま)に散る華は
美しく甘美な幻想(ゆめ)
憂き世に赦されざる
虚無を抱いて

[The flowers fall at the mercy of the gentle breeze.
A beautiful, sweet dream.
Embracing the emptiness,
I can't forgive such an ephemeral life.]

誰も辿り着くことの無い
暗闇には何も映らない
じわり 染みてゆく絶望も
千の毒に紛れ 嗚呼

[No one has reached it,
the darkness that reflects nothing.
Gradually, even that piercing despair
is confused by a thousand poisons— Alas.]

儚き希望に縋る瞳に
告げられた苦い拒絶
心を殺したなら
楽になれる?

[The fleeting hope my eyes clung to
faced a bitter rejection.
Since I killed my heart,
will I be at peace?]

誰も分かりあう事の無い
孤独(くらやみ)から全て見ていたの
弱き命の爆ぜる華を
硝子玉に刻むだけ

[No one understands it,
the darkness I saw everything from.
I'll just carve the bursting flower of my weak life
into this glass ball.]

誰も辿り着くことの無い
虚無(くらやみ)ならとうに受け入れた
せめて 愛しきその刃が
朱き華を散らす 否
錆びて朽つまで
全て・・・見ている

[No one has reached it,
the darkness I accepted long ago.
At the very least, this beloved blade
will scatter the flower red— No.
Until I rust and rot,
I'll watch... everything.]